The Benefits of buying used cars from Silver Comet Auto dealership
Nowadays the automobile has become a necessity rather than a luxury item. Silver Comet Auto has the commitment to protect customer safety, investment, likes, dreams and needs, with the sole objective to be their trusted car dealership.
Benefits to buy from Silver Comet Auto. (Register Car dealership)
- Silver Comet Auto will provide you with quality services through sales representatives. They are trained and educated to advise you about prices, safety, performance, warranty, financial options and maintenance requirements specific to the car that you are looking for.
- Silver Comet Auto has access to industry leading financing programs, and can offer trade-in options which can make your used car purchase more affordable.
- Wide variety of warranties.
- Guarantee that the vehicles we sell aren’t stolen and don’t have any liens against them. Silver Comet Auto also supply you with all about the vehicle history , such as previous accidents and the amount of damage.( CarProof or CarFax report)
- We are a Registered Dealer by OMVIC (Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council) as a result, we are committed to a Dealer Code of Ethics, whereby they subscribe to the highest standards and principles to comply with all local, provincial and federal laws.
- Professional inspection before it reaches the sales floor.
- Registered car dealers are required by law to provide advertising disclosure and all-in pricing with no hidden fees; mandatory full disclosure of a vehicle’s history and condition; cancellation or rescission rights if specified information is not disclosed; and access to the Motor Vehicle Dealers Compensation Fund.
- Silver Comet Auto educates each customer about the features, benefits and weaknesses of the car desired, minimizing margin of error per car sold and maximizing satisfaction.
Security, trust and total satisfaction to our customers is our mission.
Let us help you find a car that will make your life easier.
- Buying a vehicle privately, the vehicle is purchased “as is”.
- When you buy privately, the seller is only interested in making a quick sale, regardless of whether a vehicle is good for the customer.
- High possibility of dealing with a curbsider ( illegal, unlicensed vehicle dealers) who often pose as private sellers. Curbsiders not only misrepresent themselves – they often misrepresent the vehicles they sell: many are previous write-offs with undisclosed accident-damage or are odometer-tampered. And the sale of vehicles that are not registered in the seller’s name.
- When you buy privately you don’t have the benefit from Consumer protection laws.
- No guarantees and in most cases no Certification and Emission test is provided.
- Cars may be sold with liens to second parties.